Skip to main content

Tropical Storm Gener - Hope everyone is safe

Last night is, I admit, very frightening to me. First time I encounter rain water entering my room. It is not flowing water, but dripping water from my door and from my ceiling. The sound of the wind with the rain shower, with varying intensity every minute adds to the nervousness I felt last night. Me and my room mates need to wake up because the water reached our cushion beds. We clean up the mess and put  door mat on the door to avoid the water to sip inside. We also put containers in places where water drips from our ceiling. Haizzz... The whole night is freezing cold. Good thing I was able to sleep well. Until this morning when I woke up, eveything is calm, except for some rain showers and wind. I am happy we survived the night. Safe and alive. Thank God. :-)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Warning: Camera Failed" on your Samsung Galaxy phone

If you have installed any apps that uses your camera, then better sort them out. They may be the culprit that causes the warning message Camera Failed in your Samsung Galaxy phone. I don't know if it happens in other Android devices, but still this will serve as a precaution.  Camera Failed warning message normally happens when an app doesn't handle properly the camera, or never release its use in it after you close that app. In my case, I figured out that the security app I installed in my Samsung Galaxy W bugs my camera. This security app has a feature which you can remotely take photos on your phone, just using a web browser. I was so glad that it has this feature, not until when I am going to take a photo myself on the phone, it shows the warning message Camera Failed . It resolves by rebooting the phone, but after a while, its back.  I searched for some solutions in the web, and finally read about a post telling the users that a certain photo capture app is the cul

Finding your Samsung Galaxy phone using it's Built-in Locator - SamsungDive

We know some of us were so afraid to lose our phone. And some of us have installed some apps from the Play Store (for Android), or from other app stores for other phones, that will allow us locate our phone when we lose it. Perhaps, we can say, that this is one of the things an owner of any smartphone should do. It's not an accessory but a necessity. We don't want to cry over that lost phone and nothing we could do to find it. We are not sure if all of the Samsung Galaxy phone users were aware of this, but they should. We are referring to its Remote Control, the ability of the phone to be controlled remotely from a different device, in this case, a browser. Using the SamsungDive website, the website Samsung had provided to remotely access our phones, we can track and find our phone from any browser, in any computer or devices with internet connection. It's not just tracking the location of our phone, but not limited to remotely locking/unlocking it, clean-wipe it,

Happy New Year!!!

Year 2011 is in its twilight. And as it is fading away in a few minutes, I would like to thank everyone who has been a part of my 2011 life; everything that happened to me, bad or good, I thank it all to you and to God Almighty. I hope the coming year 2012 will be full of opportunities and blessings for me and the people around me, and those who love me.  A very big thank you!!! Let's welcome 2012 with arms wide open! Be good to us 2012! Love you all!!!